1/25/13

January Good Dinner: Vino Nadoz Wine Bar, 1/22

January's dinner took place at Vino Nadoz Wine Bar, located in The Boulevard in Brentwood, with GDC President Shelby hosting. I had to miss this dinner unfortunately, so I'll relinquish control to the GDC surveys. When it came to service, diners said it was mostly good, with one person giving a "fair" rating. Apparently, the main downside was that service, although amicable, was slow. The food seemed to not disappoint however, receiving mostly excellent ratings. One diner said "The food was just amazing! If they have the pork chop on the menu, then you should get it. It was just damn good!" which makes me wish I didn't miss out on this eating experience! Atmosphere also got mostly excellent marks, and I must say, from the website, it looks very hip (and forgive me if it's no longer hip to say "hip"). Overall, GDC'ers gave Vino Nadoz mostly excellent marks with one giving a solid "good." With that, I'll give Vino four spoons out of five - after all, service was probably slow because the joint was hoppin (and hip)!

What do you think of Vino Nadoz? Please rate & review below!

NOTE: To comment, click on red "comments" text below this blog box.

1 comment: