10/1/12

September Council Meeting: Blood & Sand, 9/13

The September Club's Council dinner meeting was at Blood & Sand, a members-only restaurant and bar downtown, which Ronda hosted. Council members in attendance really appreciated the outstanding service and great food. I had to miss this meeting, but B&S got all 4 and 5 spoon ratings except one 3-spoon rating for ambiance. It seems the overall impression is you get what your membership pays for: great food and great service. One Council member said, "I loved it! The excellent service and personal attention is the cherry on top of the scrumptious food. A fav for sure." However, not everyone was so eager to pay a monthly membership fee for this.

Sounds like while this restaurant got mostly high scores, the membership deal isn't for everyone, so I'll give this unique restaurant 4 out of 5 spoons.

Have you been? Would you pay to join? Rate & review Blood & Sand below!

NOTE: To comment, click on red "comments" text below this blog box.

3 comments:

  1. I loooooooooved this place. The pasta was fresh which is always a treat. They were very accommodating and the chocolate mousse I had for dessert was the most amazing dessert I have had in a long time. The meal was almost enough to make me want to pay for a week day membership (since I believe the weekend list is no longer open).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received attentive and accurate service.
    The food was really well prepared. I'm always a fan of a place that offers fresh pasta and my food was delicious. I hate chocolate but loved my chocolate mousse dessert (minus the nuts). Parking was available on the street, not my favorite but it is expected downtown if there is no valet. While I'm still not convinced to become a member for a monthly fee, I will definitely be looking to return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it, one of my favorite places. The service is so personable and the food is top notch and unique. I am always ready and willing to go back:)

    ReplyDelete