10/28/11

September Good Dinner Club: Il Bell Lago, 9/26

September Good Dinner Club was at Il Bel Lago. Jackie Olinger picked this venue located in Creve Coeur. The food was unanimously liked, rated 4 and 5 spoons by all attendees. Most gave atmosphere and service high rankings as well, however a few were a bit disappointed in the service. Although the waiter was attentive and accurate, special requests (substitutions) were not allowed and bill couldn't be split. Overall, I rate this restaurant 4 out of 5 spoons. What do you think?

NOTE: To comment, click on red "comments" text below this blog box.

3 comments:

  1. I was really surprised at how delicious everything was. I have eated here for lunch more than a year ago and was not impressed. Everything I had at GDC was really delicious. I was especially enamored with the tomato sherry cream sauce which I could live on for the rest of my life. Erica and I went back the very next week.

    Shelby
    The President

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought food was good and service was okay as well. But I didn't care for small room though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this was my pick ... I justed moved back out to Creve Couer and decided to try a local restaurant that I drove past for over 3 years wondering what it was. It's FANTASTIC! And I can literally walk there from my house (less than 1 mile away).

    I ordered a really yummy pasta dish - Italian, go for the pasta. It was excellent. And the happy hour offerings and wine list are equally as fantastic.

    I plan to make this spot a regular in my dinner outtings. Very good - 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete